“ TB Alert India is looking for a dynamic CEO for its Next Stage of Development ”
TB Alert India is a leading Tuberculosis NGO, headquartered in Hyderabad. Its purpose is to enable people to access services for the prevention and effective treatment of Tuberculosis, and to facilitate the effective delivery of TB services by government and private practitioners.
Welcome to TB Alert India !
TB Alert India works in full alignment with the government’s Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP). TB Alert India’s work is funded by donors including USAID, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM), the UK Government’s Department for International Development (DFID), the Eli Lilly MDR-TB Partnership, and TB Alert (UK). TB Alert India implements programmes through its own staff teams as well as through partner NGOs. Its programmes are currently located in Andhra Pradesh and Delhi.
To work with healthcare organisations particularly committed to killer diseases in India for the prevention ifnotelimination of killer diseases by provision of equitable and affordable services as well as rehabilitation of severely affected through development of appropriate policies, quality standards, advocacy, training and promotion of best practices with a special emphasis on the poor and marginalised sections of societyand underservedareas.
- To improve the quality of care (prevention and treatment) available to the people in project areas with special emphasis on vulnerable groups of population and difficult to reach geographical areas and communities – especially those obtaining care in private sector.
- To increase the detection rate by 10 per cent from the current level, every year in the project areas.
- To increase the compliance rate by 10% from the current level, every year in the project areas.
a) To improve the success rate of MDR treatment by 50% from the present levels, by initiating interventions addressing the issues at individual level.
- To emerge as a major force to influence policy at national and state level and programme management at district level.
An India free pf killer disease like Tuberculosis, where ever citizen enjoys access to Universal Health and have enhanced quality of life as a right.
TB Alert India is committed for being a transparent, accountable, inclusive, sustainable organization that respects all its stake holders whose participation is actively sought indemocratic process and organisation all earning. We promote quality and equity in health care with a focus on killer diseases, with highest ethical and professional standards.
- Policy &Program Development
- HR Development
- Quality Care and Prevention
- Resource Mobilization
Key Result Areas
- Government Liaison
- Best Practices
- Capacity Building
- HR Development